Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ Æò½Åµµ »çÁ¦(Á÷)/Lay Ministry in the Catholic Church
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2016-06-30

Æò½Åµµ »çÁ¦(Á÷)

Áú¹® Æò½Åµµ »çÁ¦: »çÁ¦¸¦ ¸¶ÁÖ º¸¸é¼­ Á¦´ë¿¡¼­ ¼­ ÀÖÀ» ¶§, ³ªÀÇ ±ÇÀ§´Â ±× »çÁ¦¿Í µ¿µîÇÏ´Ù°í ´À³¢Áö ¾ÊÀ» ¼ö ¾ø¾ú´Ù.¡±

´äº¯ ÀÌ°ÍÀº ¿À·ù°¡ ¾îµð¿¡¼­ ¿À´ÂÁö ºÐ¸íÇÔÀ» º¸¿© ÁÝ´Ï´Ù: Æò½Åµµ »çÁ¦´Â »çÁ¦°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¸ç, ±³È¸ ¾È¿¡¼­ ±ÇÀ§°¡ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ´ÙÀ½ ³¯ ¡®ÅðÃ⡯µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¿ÇÀº °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. (°¡Å縯) Çö´ëÁÖÀÇÀÚµéÀÇ °üÇàÀº °¡Å縯À» °³½Å±³·Î À̲ø°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. °³½Å±³ÀεéÀº ½ÅÇ°¼º»ç¸¦ °ÅºÎÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±×µé¿¡°Ô´Â »çÁ¦Á÷ÀÇ ¡®Æ¯Â¡¡¯ÀÌ ¾ø°í »çÁ¦¿Í Æò½Åµµ »çÀÌÀÇ º»ÁúÀûÀÎ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.

Æò½Åµµ(¶Ç´Â ¿©ÀÚ)°¡ Àü¹®(Á¦Çå°æ)ÀÌ ÁøÇàµÇ´Â µ¿¾È¿¡... ÀúµéÀº °øµ¿ ¹Ì»ç ÁýÀüÀº »çÁ¦°¡ °¡Áö°í Àִ Ưº°ÇÑ ±Ç´É¿¡ À־ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ °áÇÌ  -½ÅÀÚµéÀº ±×·± ±Ç´ÉÀÌ ¾ø±â ¶§¹®¿¡-  À» º¸ÀÌ°í ÀÖÀ¸¸é¼­, »çÁ¦¿Í ÇÔ²² ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ¸»¾¸À» ¾ð±ÞÇϴ ôÇÏ´Â ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

¼º À¯½ºÆ¼³ë(St Justin. AD 100-165) ½ÃÀý, ±×ºÐÀÌ ±× ´ç½ÃÀÇ ¹Ì»ç¸¦ ¹¦»çÇßÀ» ¶§, ÀÌ¹Ì ±×¶§¿¡µµ »çÁ¦Á÷ÀÌ °®´Â Ưº°ÇÑ ±Ç´ÉÀ¸·Î ¿ÀÁ÷ »çÁ¦¸¸ÀÌ Á¦Çå°æÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í ¾ð±ÞÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ±³È¸´Â Ç×»ó ±×¿Í °°Àº ½Å¾ÓÀ» °ßÁöÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ÀÁ÷ ¼­Ç°µÈ »çÁ¦¸¸ÀÌ ¹Ì»ç¸¦ Á¦ÇåÇÏ°í, »§°ú Æ÷µµÁÖ¸¦ ¿ì¸® ÁÖ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ¸ö°ú ¼ºÇ÷·Î º¯È­ ½ÃÅ°¸ç, ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ¹Ì»çÀÇ °Å·èÇÑ Èñ»ý Á¦»ç¸¦ Á¦ÇåÇÏ°í ±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ À̸¦ ½ÅÀڵ鿡°Ô ³ª´­ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â °Ì´Ï´Ù.

Lay Ministry in the Catholic Church

Q Lay minister: ¡°As I stood at the altar there, facing the Priest, I couldn¡¯t help but feel my authority is at par with him¡±.

A ¡°This is precisely where error comes in: a lay minister is NOT a minister, and does not have ¡°authority¡± in the Church. So it was the right thing to ¡°back out¡± the next day. The modernist practice leads to Protestantism: Protestants refuse the Sacrament of the priesthood; for them, there is no ¡°character¡± of the priesthood, no essential difference between priests and laymen.

For a layman (or woman) to stand up during the canon and pretend to say the words of Christ with the priest as if they were co-consecrating is a lack of Faith in the special power that the priest has – and not the faithful. Already at the time of St Justin, when he describes the Mass, he says that ONLY the priest speaks for consecration with the special POWER that he has. The Church has always held the same faith: only the ordained priest has the power to consecrate, i.e. to transform the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, thus to offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and then to distribute it to the faithful.