Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > °øÁö»çÇ×

Á¦¸ñ ·¹³× ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÇ ¸ðÄ£ ¼±Á¾¿¡ µû¸¥ 6¿ù ¹Ì»ç¿¹Á¤ º¯°æ
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2016-06-03

·¹³× ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÇ ¸ðÄ£ ¼±Á¾¿¡ µû¸¥ 6¿ù ¹Ì»ç¿¹Á¤ º¯°æ

Home>Çѱ¹¼ººñ¿À10¼¼È¸>ÀüÅë¹Ì»ç¿¹Á¤  

±³¿ì¿©·¯ºÐ !

·¹³× ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÇ ¸ðÄ£(º»¸í: Çï·¹³ª)²²¼­ 2016³â 6¿ù2ÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ3½Ã 50ºÐ(½Ì°¡Æú ½Ã°£) ¼±Á¾Çϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. 4³² 1³à Áß 3¸íÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀ» ÀüÅë»çÁ¦°¡ µÇ°Ô Çϼ̰í,  10¸íÀÇ ¼ÕÀÚµé°ú ¼ö½Ê¸íÀÇ Áõ¼ÕÀÚµéÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Çï·¹³ª´ÔÀÇ ¿µÈ¥À» À§ÇØ ¸¹Àº ±âµµ ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù.

·¹³× ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀº ¾î¸Ó´Ï Àå·Ê½ÄÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ, º»±¹ ÇÁ¶û½º¿¡¼­ ¿À½Ã±â ¶§¹®¿¡, 6¿ù 10ÀÏ(±Ý) ¾Æħ, ÀÎõ°øÇ׿¡ µµÂøÇÏ½Ç ¿¹Á¤ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í °øÇ׿¡¼­ ¹Ù·Î ±èÁ¦ °ø¼Ò·Î °¡½Ê´Ï´Ù.

±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¼­¿ï ¼º´çÀÇ 6¿ù 9ÀÏ(¸ñ) ¿ÀÈÄ 7½Ã, 10ÀÏ(±Ý) ¿ÀÀü 7½Ã ¹Ì»ç´Â Ãë¼ÒµÇ¸ç ±×¿ÜÀÇ 6¿ù ¹Ì»ç´Â ¿ø·¡ÀÇ ¿¹Á¤°ú °°½À´Ï´Ù.

´ÙÀ½Àº ½ÅºÎ´ÔÀÌ º¸³»½Å ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

.....Please pray for the repose of the soul of my dear mother who passed away this afternoon 3:50pm (Singapore time), with her two other sons-priests at her bedside, at Le Brémien, the retirement home of the SSPX in France, on the Octave Day of the most Blessed Sacrament. She leaves behind her three priests and two other children, ten grand-children and a growing number of great-grand-children, all traditional including their spouses. Deo gratias!

My aunt Monica passed away three weeks ago, on Ascension Day, leaving three traditional nuns too. Requiescat in pace!

With the funeral of my mother next week, I will come back to Seoul from France only on Friday morning. I will be able to catch the usual bus to Gimpe, but won¡¯t be able to say Mass at Seoul on Thursday evening and Friday morning. Could you let the people know?

Yours sincerely in Jesus and Mary,

Father François Laisney